Monday, October 13, 2008

The Puropse of This Blog Thing...

There are three things in my life that I really enjoy...music, traveling, and photography. If I could combine all there as a profession, my life would be pretty content. I love music, it has been a huge part of my life and I can think of nothing that I love more,(outside of family and friends) than music. It sets my mood in the morning, helps me relax and night, removes negative energy from my life, and can change my mood midday. I started out listening to punk music when I was younger and got into this whole confused, adolescent life. As I grew up and learned how to become an adult, my lifestyle changed, my views developed, my ideas on life came about and I wanted to live a healthy, positive lifestyle. I do not enjoy Top 40 music, it becomes very annoying and repetitive to me. Most of the music that I listen to is indie music, music that no one has heard of, and honestly, music that most people wouldn't enjoy. I am starting this blog for a grad school project, but the more I think about this, the more I want to keep writing about my musical interests. So enjoy the blogs about my concert lists, reviews of shows, new bands that I have come across and leave me some messages. Cheers! Brain

No comments: